What are cookies?
Cookies (from English cookies) – small pieces of text information, sent by WWW server and saved at the user side (usually on hard disc). The default parameters of cookies allow only the server that created them to read the information contained there. Cookies are used most often in case of counters, probes/sounders, Internet stores, websites that require logging, adverts, and monitoring the activity of visitors.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to enable the use of Client Panel,
- to enable access to Partnership Programme,
- to adjust the service to user preferences,
- to obtain anonymous data concerning the way in which users make use of the service,
- to make it easier for users to move in the service and to use it,
- to provide security standards.
Management of cookies
All the contemporary browsers allow to switch on or off the cookies mechanism (by default it is usually set “”on””). If the user does not wish to receive cookies, s/he can change the settings of the browser.
Information concerning change of settings for cookies in specific browsers is available on the following websites:
Instructions for mobile devices: